Monday, November 16, 2009

Journal, week 12 blog one


ADVERTISING

One thing that this program gives us appropriate information to pursue is the world of advertising. I'm not a fan of business, but If I do end up in that world I would want to be working with ads. It's marketable creativity. In this society, advertising is so prominent that you cant' walk down the street without seeing something trying to sell you. Some ads that make a noise in the community are Nike, all make up brands, cars, movies, big department stores and electronics. Seeing these ads make the consumer believe they need the product, even if they dont. I think it would be interesting to work behind the scenes and create the appeal. I'd try to look past the fact that I'm trying to trick people and more to the side that I am making marketable art.

No comments:

Post a Comment