Sunday, October 18, 2009

Journal Week 8 blog one


"Where the Wild Things Are" was such an amazing adventure. It brought me back to childhood when the mind was fearless and the heart was whole and full of imagination. I remember reading the book as a kid and I honestly did not think they could turn it into a film. I thought it was too abstract to make into motion. However, they did an excellent job. The thing I was most astounded by was the incredible graphics. Those monsters looked real! It even instilled some fear in me. I know I've been wanting to become apart of the creative production of film and this movie confirmed it. I want to be the person with the ideas of how to turn a fairy tale into an adventure that costs 9 dollars to see and serves as a time machine. The producers of this movie captured something and what an accomplishment it was. Now my mission is to find a way there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment